Friday, February 22, 2008

Bunnies & Chicks

This is the last of my Easter stuff, pretty sad but that's all I have. I've gotten a couple more carrots & bunnies made the other day, I just need to paint & stain them yet. Still have quite a few more bunny patterns to try out, just need to find the time to do them.

These are some chicks that I finished up the other day. They still need a tea bath but will wait till I have a lot of things ready for the tea-bath and then do them all at once. But they are cute just like this also.

My Mom found this guy at a yard sale for me last year. I put him in an enamel ware bowl in my bathroom cabinet and put some plastic eggs around him.

One of my Easter trees, have 2 of them like this. I could not get a good picture of this, they kept getting blurry, this is the best one that came out.

2 paper mache bunnies on my bathroom shelf.


That's all, but I will post the new bunnies as I get them done.

2 comments:

Barb said...

You have a lot of Easter stuff! I'm the one who has the pathetically small amount. I love your little yellow chicks. Those came out so cute. You probably don't even need to stain them. Your bunny in the enamel bowl is really cute:)

Debbi said...

I drug that poor bunny all around the house still I finally decided to stick him in the bowl..lol...but he looks good in there