Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bathroom

Chimney cabinet that I got off ebay last year. Used to have this in my laundry room but I moved it into the bathroom and it now holds my towels, etc. The sheep I bought at a yard sale last year for $3.00, the cabinet on top came from a yard sale also and I painted it and added the star. The shaker boxes also came from a yard sale and I redid them.
The shelf came from ebay (can you see I'm addicted ..lol) as well as the little sheep inside it. Then I added an old bottle with some berries in it and a candle on top. The Williamsburg pottery piece was the very first piece I bought while in New Hamsphire a few years back. Still my favorite one too.
A sampler I did and the crow holder came from a yard sale this summer.
Top of my medicine cabinet. Can change out the box as the season change.

12 comments:

Leslie said...

Very nice :) You have lots of great finds from yard sales and ebay :) I love the blue. Blue is my favorite but I don't have a room painted blue. Jeremy talked me out of it....

Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Love you lil' bathroom!...nice job decorating!

~Beth~ said...

Love your bathroom and all the nice little finds you put in there! ~Beth~

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

Looks great!! I too have white beadboard but the top walls are painted a deep red!!! Love how your home is coming together!!!

~Judy~ said...

I LOVE your bathroom. Especially the chimney cabinet. It looks perfect there. I too am addicted to ebay!

Have a great day!

Rosemary said...

I love it all!!!!

My bathroom stays such a mess with the boys. ugh

Glad to see a nice clean pretty bathroom!
lol

Blessings,
Rosemary

Something Nice and Pretty said...

I've enjoyed seeing your rooms, everything is just wonderful...love the color blue in your bathroom. The cupboard you got from ebay is so neat, I used to be addicted to ebay but with the way things are now I had to quit buying. Still like to look though.
Rondell

cynthia lee designs said...

Debbie,
I have so enjoyed looking at the pictures of your home and also love how you've decorated your bathroom. I really like the peg rack with the crow and stars on it...for some reason, I have this thing about birds and crows are my favorite.
Cindy
cynthialeedesigns.wordpress.com

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Girl, it looks awesome! Neither of our bathrooms are prim at all. One is nautical and the other is victorian-like, but I want to change them. one of these days. Both have wallpaper that will have to be removed first. My kitchen does too! UGH! This is why I have been putting ot off for so long! I dread doing it!

Have a great day!

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

Love your bathroom!! I really like the wall color!
very nice. Love that chimney cupboard too :)

Have a wonderful day!

*hugs*
-Kath

Unknown said...

Love the bedroom. So cozy comfy.
Teresa

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

I scrolled back to see all your redo's and I so enjoyed the tour. You have some great prims and ebay finds!!