Friday, November 28, 2008
Put the finishing touches on this light yesterday. I got the pattern on-line at Tennessee Ridge (I think, sorry if I'm wrong). I used some of my candy canes that I recently did , but thought the whole thing needed more color so I took some
gingham material that I had and added that to the candy canes and it made it look better, it added the needed color. The pattern called for a 2 inch light but I did not have that so I just used a full size candle light and it came out fine.
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving yesterday and didn't eat to much.
I'm on vacation all next week and I'm hoping to get a lot more projects done. Will share with you all when I do.