Monday, January 5, 2009

Sheep-do

I made this sheep from a pattern that I got from a fellow blogger and although he is supposed to be attached to a candle holder so he stands up, I thought I would show him to you guys anyway. I don't have a wooden candle holder at the moment. I put him on one of my shelves for now until I do find a wooden candle holder. I love that we can get many different ideas and patterns from the internet and fellow bloggers, so many talented people out there. Thank you ladies.

8 comments:

Janene said...

That looks wonderful!
Is he tea dyed?
Someday I wish to sew...maybe this year would be a good year to start!

Juanita said...

Debbi,
You did a great job on this! I am wanting to attempt one of these in the next week or two.Have a blessed day!
Juanita

Kit said...

I love your sheep. He is just darling. They are one of my favorite prims. The first prim I made was a sheep.

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

Hi Debbi!
I LOVE your make-do! :)
I love sheep...I made a couple myself... aren't fun to make?!

Have a great day!

hugs-Kath

Something Nice and Pretty said...

A very neat prim!
Have a great day:0
Rondell

Debbi said...

Thank you ladies, Janene, no he is not tea dyed, did not get around to that yet, but I think I will leave him like he is, he looks good that way.

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

And you are one of those talented people! LOVE that little sheep!

Have a great week!

Denise said...

Love the sheep! It is so darn cute!