Saturday, May 16, 2009

New Puppy

We got a new puppy this past Monday and let me tell you I forgot how much work a puppy is...lol. He is constantly eating everything he can get a hold of so we have to keep a good eye on him. The housebreaking is going good with only a few accidents, but that was because someone wasn't watching him (it wasn't me). He does goes in a crate at night and he wakes us up when he needs to go out so that is working good. He was 8 weeks exactly when we brought him home. His name is Kody and he is the cutest little thing. As most of you know, we lost our Kasper 2 months ago and it has been a really hard time since then, I still miss that dog and wish things had been different. Hoping Kody will make missing Kasper a little easier to deal with. He sure makes coming home not so lonely anymore.

8 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

Adorable puppy - it won't be long and this little guy will be in your heart same as Kody was.
Karen

Carmen S. said...

TOO cute! Hope you are gettin some sleep at nights, lol, my german shepherd used to cry so much in her crate I'd get her and bring her to bed....she still sleeps there to this day, wonder why?!!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

Oh, Debbi - Kody is soooo cute!!! A new puppy is so fun and yes, a lot of work but so fun, I said that already but really, they are... FUN!!!!

Beth in NC said...

Oh my gosh, he is adorable!!!! You are brave -- puppies are a lot of work. He is too cute though, I don't blame you!

At Home With Amy said...

I love that sweet little face. Aren't new puppies so much fun? Like our kids, they grow up so fast though. Enjoy!
Hugs,
AMY

Something Nice and Pretty said...

I love his name...and he is so cute!!!
Rondell

Unknown said...

Hey there,
Just came across your blog. Your samoyed pups are just too sweet. We have 2 samoyeds, both are getting up in years so they are not as active as they once were. You will love how sweet they are how how gentle they are with children.

craftychick said...

CONGRATS!! I just found your great blog!!
They are too stinkin adorable!! Good for you to get your baby a playmate!
Have fun and enjoy the puppy madness! it doesnt last long enough!!