Saturday, December 6, 2008

More stuff

Here are a few more items that I got at The Christmas Tree shop. There prices are so affordable there, I just wish they were closer to me, they are 1 hour away.

I got some of these bowls from there last year too, was surprised when they still had some. The sticker said $3.99, but they rang up $1.99. I will paint one black and one mustard yellow and then drill holes so I can hang them and you will never know there is a snowmen on the inside. I did the same thing with the ones I got last year, although I did not have to paint them as they were blue, green and red, so I kept them those colors. I have one from last year on my kitchen table filled with greenery and big jingle bells and you can't even see the santa inside.

They had a few different lights that were prim and dh picked me up some for Christmas (shh..it's a secret..lol) I got this one for me for now, although I'm still trying to find a place for it. This was $3.99, nice price.
I got a few other items but they are presents and I can't show them here as my Mom reads this blog..sorry Mom, you will have to wait.

1 comment:

Janene said...

Debbi~That shop has the most fantastic prices! I wish we had one where I live!
I would love to see what you do with those bowls...I have some that I would like to prim up!
Have a great weekend!