Monday, December 15, 2008

Tagged


I've been tagged by Janene @ Primitive Lifestyle

These are the rules:

Rule #1 ~ Link to the person that tagged you.

Rule #2 ~ Post the rules on your Blog.

Rule #3 ~ Write 6 random things about yourself.

Rule #4 ~ Tag 6 people at the end of your post.

Rule #5 ~ Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog.

Rule #6 ~ Let the tagger know your entry is up

So here goes:

1. I'm addicted to iced tea, must have this to drink all day long.

2. I used to collect Smurfs (remember that cartoon from the 80's, they were my favorite) still have some packed away.

3. I love HGTV, my favorite channel

4. I've never been on an airplane.

5. I'm always cold!!

6. I hate winter time.

I'm supposed to now pick 6 people to tag, but it seems like everyone has been tagged already, so I pick everyone of you guys that visit and haven't been tagged. Have fun

3 comments:

Janene said...

Thanks Debbi~It was great getting to know you!

Yankee Ridge Primitives said...

I STILL watch the Smurfs on Boomerang, ha!!

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Loved learning more about you. I love iced-tea too! But I have to limit myself to one glass at dinnertime. I do not need any extra caffiene! I already hardly ever sleep as it is!
Have a great week!