Finally I got a project done. I have a lot started but I just haven't had the time or the desire to get them done. I'm seen around the blog world that everyone is into putting labels on everything. While I did go on ebay and do a search for them, the extra money is just not there right now ( dh is unemployed) so I printed this off line from Twigs and Sprigs website, she also has a few more there. I soaked it in some leftover coffee and the glued it to the jar. Added some cheesecloth to the top and voila...old jar. I put some clothespins in it for now, as I don't use powered laundry detergent (use liquid) so I had none of that to put in it, but for now the clothespins work.
This is where I put it, this is on top of my washer. It hids the ugly pipes..lol