Monday, August 3, 2009

Long time..but still here

Hello out there in blog land. I'm still here, just been real busy around the house trying to get some stuff done. I've redone my staircase, sanded them down and restained and painted them. I'm waiting for some braided stair runners that I bought off ebay for a great price and then I will snap a picture to show you all. I'm also in the process of redoing my mantle that I bought at a yard sale last summer, sanding & painting; still needs some more sanding then I can paint it and bring it back in the house. Another project I am currently working on is my laundry room cabinets. They were white but I've seen all the wonderful job you guys are all doing on your cabinets so I thought I would try and make mine more prim. They are almost all painted but I have to go buy the stain to put on them. If they turn out great I will also do my kitchen ones the same way. Some many projects ..so little time between work and the puppies are still keeping me busy. They are getting bigger but still need constant supervision, they are into eating everything and their playing gets a little ruff some times.
They are 4 months now, I don't have a recent picture of them both together, but they both look like this guy, this is Kody, Riley is sitting behind him eating grass as usual and would not look at me. It's so hard to get a pic of them together. Had a yard sale a few weeks ago and got rid of alot of stuff and made some money in the process, between my Mom & myself we made $250.00, not bad for a days work.
I am on vacation next week and hope to get my projects finished up and over with.
Went to a local country shop in the mall this past weekend and picked up 2 items, still looking for a place for the picture. Have a great day, until next time. I'll try not to make it so long.

7 comments:

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Hey Debbi! So good to see you posting again! Sounds like you ahve been super busy. How exciting about your stairs and all the other projects! Can't wait to see it all. I'm sure the stairs took a very long time, but wow, I bet they look awesome!

The puppies are adorable! They look like white fluff balls with teeth! LOL!

Hope you have a great week!

Carey's Farmhouse Kitchen said...

Debbi,

Good to hear from you again. I understand about being busy. Can't wait to see all the pics from your projects.

Carey

Something Nice and Pretty said...

hey, I'm so glad to see that you are back...great money for the yard sale, we are having ours on the 14th so I plan to get rid of a lot of stuff around here:)
I can't wait to see your stairs I bet they look great:)
Rondell♥

Never So Simple said...

Glad your back. Boy those pups are growing fast. Love your new crock.

Donna

Kris ~ Simply Prim said...

Sounds like you've been a busy girl! I'm sure you'll enjoy your vacation!!
Looking forward to seeing pics of your finished projects!

Take care,
~Kris~

Teddy Bear said...

Beautiful pups!

Love,
Teddy Bear

Carmen and the Primcats said...

The puppies are adorable! Love the little jar and the sign! Cute finds! Kat