Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My Home for Christmas

Welcome to my home for Christmas, hope you enjoy the tour. We will start the tour off in the laundry room and everyday here after we will tour another room. Enjoy.

My black chimney cabinet with one of the stitcheries that I did.

My snowman that I bought last year off of ebay, this guy is big and heavy. He takes up almost the whole door.

The top of my washer, the Christmas shaker box just peeks out from behind the plant.

The top of my dryer with another stitchery that I did even though it's not a Christmas one.
My laundry room is small so that is the end of the tour for today. Tomorrow we will continue the tour with the bathroom.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Looks great, Debbi! My laundry room is in our basement in the part where no one dare goes--ha ha. Someday I'd like to make it more decent. I just love your snowman stitchery:)

Debbi said...

In my other house the laundry room was in the basement, here I have a totally separate laundry room off the kitchen which I love.